Monday, December 17, 2012

Blog Purpose Announcement: To Reddit!

              I've decided, after much deliberation, that I've begun to truly enjoy the community in r/trees and the rest of the Ent community on Reddit. I started this blog originally as a archive for myself and possibly for my kids to laugh at one day in the future.

             Its not something that is supposed to be the worlds greatest blog or anything, its just one Ents random thoughts, typed down while enjoying some trees. So I decided that if thats all it truly is, why shouldnt i also just share my thoughts with the rest of the Reddit Ent community? It doesnt have to be anything special, thats not the point, it can just be some good thoughts, and maybe ill get some good discussions going over one of them with someone who's in the same mental state as me. Who knows, maybe ill make a friEnt or two.
         
             So heres to you Ent community of Reddit. I give open passage to my blog. I welcome comments, id love to keep them civilized and good natured if possible obviously, but i doubt it will always happen. But we can try our best right? Its not something that has a strict update deal, or any set parameters of what its about. Most things start off as something i was going to say, but then realized how much deeper the thought should go so i decide instead of sounding like a rambling idiot, ill just write it down on my blog so i can still get the awesome thought out of my head. Hope you enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment